Monday, February 22, 2010

Oakcrest Names

Ok so I totally know that I still have no idea if I got the job at Oakcrest yet or not. That's totally not the point right now though.

I was sitting in my Teachers and the Law class tonight and I was thinking about different names that I could use. So here is where you come in. I'm going to post my list of names and you have to tell me which one you like the best.

List of Possible Names for Oakcrest:
1. Bubbles
2. NeeNee
3. BubbleNeeNee
4. Grover
5. Big Bird
6. Telly Monster
7. Cookie Monster
8. Hats
9. Belle
10. Sind3r3lla
11. California
12. Pinker Bell
13. Tiger Lily
14. Meg
15. Herc
16. Jack Jack
17. Boo
18. Amelia Erhart AKA A.E.
19. Smiles
20. Teancum
21. Shoes
22. Water Lily
23. Ms. Piggy

You can also add any names that you think might fit me to this list. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment