Thursday, July 15, 2010

Only a little while longer

So it's been a while since I last updated my blog about everything that's been going on with the whole Russia thing.

It's now July 15th and I have completed almost everything that I need to so. ILP is paid off thank you to a secret someone who donated $1,000 to me and ILP to help me be able to go. This was clear back in April/ May and if it wasn't for this person I'm not sure I would've been able to do it.

I have gotten all of my bills sorted out so that way I won't have any problems (hopefully) with being called to court or anything like that due to them not receiving payments from me... Seeing as I'll be half way around the world from them (literally too).

All I have left to do is to go to my training next week down in Provo, buy teaching and personal supplies for the trip, work my tail end off so that way I will have some sort of spending money while there, talk to my bank about my being in Russia for four months, and put my phone on hold for the four months I'm gone too.

Wow that seems like a lot, but it really isn't.

Oh and I will be having a going away BBQ on the 14th of August. YAY!

That's it for now. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment